The Neurodiversity Lecture Series #3 – Nurturing Home-School Partnership and Parental Engagement
Christine Childs, Deputy Head of LVS Oxford discusses ‘Nurturing Home-School Partnership and Parental Engagement’ for the third Neurodiversity Lecture of the series.
What’s covered in this Lecture #3?
- Why is parental engagement so important?
- What do successful learners do?
- Nurturing the partnership
- Home school communication
- Routine communication
- Places to learn
- Working with parents to support children’s learning
- Home school partnership
Download the full PDF PowerPoint slides.
What if I missed it?