LVS Hassocks awarded the IQM Centre of Excellence
LVS Hassocks has been awarded the IQM Centre of Excellence after achieving the IQM Inclusive School Award. Having this status allows the school to share and build on their existing good practice in inclusion best practice.
Below is the following criteria that LVS Hassocks has surpassed:
- Committed to sustaining the Inclusion Quality Mark ethos through collaborative activities.
- Have demonstrable plans to sustain and develop internal inclusive practice.
- Have good mechanisms to disseminate and share good practice between the schools.
- Have, or are able to develop, the capacity to share and disseminate good inclusive practice across a broader cluster of schools.
- Are willing to engage in classroom level research activity that explores inclusive practice.
- Agree to have an annual IQM visit to ratify or validate the progress and develop an annual plan for development.
- Agree to contribute an annual written update of progress against the eight elements as the basis for the annual review.
- Are prepared to contribute to the overall development aims of IQM, supporting the need for expertise or trialling practice.